My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, January 30, 2006

I called Jenn tonight, but she didn't answer, I thought she might not because I'm not sure when they were traveling today. I left a message telling her she could call me if she needed to talk or if she needed a distraction. Of course, with the way things are going she'll probably call when I'm in class.

I have all the lectures I need to watch watched. Now I just have to actually study the material. I remember a day when i didn't have to study anything. Going to class was good enough for me to get at least a B. I'd kiss some pretty gross ground for a garanteed C. Plus, today I found out that on top of a class we have tomorrow evening we also have a review for the exam we have wed. So even less time to study. You'd think reviews would be helpful but at UF they don't help anything at all. Just a bunch of stupid questions asked by people who want to impress the instructor, or things that go over my head. Never a good sign. I'm not looking forward to the next few days. Then I'm going home Thursday evening and hopefully I'll get to see Jenn before she leaves Saturday.

Tomorrow is the service and burial in Arlington. I can't imagine how difficult it's going to be on them. They told a reporter from the Chronicle that he would be allowed to be at the service, I just hope that he keeps his distance and doesn't bother them. I wasn't real happy how close they were Friday. The articles they did were good though, and I think it's important for people to see that the military isn't always what they say it is. And I think it's important for him to be remembered.

I know that both Tab and I have told her to call if she needs us, and I hope that she does, but I think that after this she probably won't want to talk for a while. Charlie is a really good guy, I hope that him being there in person is enough for her.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.