My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Things that suck about my car

1. Someone hit my car in the parking lot today and they didn't leave a note. Of course, you probably shouldn't even bother to check for a note if you are parked in the ghetto. It's not bad, but I made some poor policeman write a report anyway, even though he clearly wasn't happy about it. Luckily the insurance company is cool with me waiting a few weeks to get estimates. I'll probably end up just leaving it, my car isn't spotless anyway.

2. I drive a 4 cylinder economy car and today I put $42.25 worth of gas in it. That's only 7.3 miles per dollar!!!



Now for the good news: It still drives.

4 comment(s):

AND I'm only getting about 20.5 miles per gallon in the city. Which is very low for my car. Maybe the pump lied about how many gallons I got? Now I'm going to have to keep track of this.

By Blogger Malissa, at 10:45 AM  

What are gas prices out there? Here in Colorado it is 2.59 on post, but 2.69 everywhere else. Crazy, huh? Hope all is going well. I don't have Jenn and Marissa's emails, so I wonder if you can give them to me. I wonder how they are doing. Kyle just got orders to Belgium (he opted for it instead of staying in the CAV and going back to Iraq!), so after two tours to Iraq, he is DONE. 3 years in Belgium is the trade off. I am glad. I am excited to travel the world, I've never been to another country with the exception of Mexico. Hope all is well! Don't let school get ya down, remember to take a moment for yourself now and then, even if it's just to paint your nails or to watch a quick movie!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM  

Heather-
Here it was $2.79 when I bought it, and my mom said it was about $2.89 in citrus at the time. So you're going to Belgium for 3 years? That's exciting. You have to make sure you post more often so we can keep in touch, it will be interesting to see how life in another country is. Try to take some time to visit the other countries while you are there. I don't have Marissa's e-mail, and I'd rather not post Jenn's e-mail here, and since I don't have your e-mail I can't send it to you.
When are you leaving?

By Blogger Malissa, at 4:20 PM  

We'll all be riding goats when all is said and done at the rate gas prices keep rising. Or ring-tailed lemurs.
http://sarcasm.15.forumer.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.